- TYPE YOUR URL: directionatorsbeware
- TYPE YOUR URL WITH YOUR ELBOW: dirrecft6iojnatorsbeware
- TYPE YOUR URL WITH YOUR EYES SHUT: durectioinatorsbearwe
- TYPE YOUR URL WITH YOUR CHIN: dcxikfrdectgklnazstglofrxsb dezasswfredr
- SLAM YOUR FACE ON THE KEYBOARD: btrg5bt5uit5gbubt5gx64i87
204 Followers! It’s too bad the other girls aren’t here to see it but they will when they return. I love you guys!
I’ll do it! Thanks, love! It will come soon.
Right at this moment I am running the blog, so I might do all the imagine requests that come in.
SPREAD THE DAMN WORD
THAT WAS COOL
My hands are too small to do this effectively.
- Louis: He is the funny one in the group but sometimes, when you are just not in the mood, it will get on your nerves. His childishness is cute and funny but when it’s not the right day, it will drive you crazy. “(Y/N), I want to do something,” Louis whines like a baby. It’s the first day of ‘the time of the month’ and you’re really not in the mood to do anything, you just want to cuddle on the couch with your boyfriend and watch a stupid movie. But that’s the complete opposite of what Louis wants to do. “I want to go to the park,” he tugs on your shirt like a little kid. “Lou, stop, I’m not in the mood to do anything. Can’t we just stay here,” you say calmly, trying to suppress the unnecessary anger boiling up within you. “No. C’mon, (Y/N), be fun for once in your life,” he says before he can stop the words coming out of his mouth. You turn to him, red-faced, “So, that’s what you really think of me? Boring! You think I can’t have fun! Is that right!?” you yell at the cowering Louis. “I just think you need to loosen up a bit. And I know what can help that,” he smirks moving towards you. “Don’t think you’re coming out of this so easily, Tomlinson!” you move away from him and he stops in his spot. “Wow, you’re actually really mad at me,” “Yeah, I am. What was your first clue!?” “You’re getting angry over nothing, love.” You sigh and run a hand through your hair, “I’m going to go for a walk,” you get up, with Louis following in your tracks, “alone.” He stops and drops down onto the couch. You walk out into the hot sun; luckily you were wearing shorts and a singlet. You walk down a path and think about what you just did. “Maybe I should just turn back,” you think to yourself, but you hesitate and decide against it. You walk down a street with beautifully lined houses and family’s playing outside of their houses. You watch a family lying on the front lawn, watching the clouds. You watch another family, a mother, father and their baby daughter. They’re obviously a new family and that is their first child. The father carries the baby around the lawn, muttering soothing sounds to the sniffling child. The mother comes outside and sits down on the grass, with a happy smile. That’s when you realised how much you want to have a family with Louis and settle down with him. You turn back from where you were walking and start walking back. You arrive home and look around the house. Louis isn’t there, no signs of Louis at your shared house. You call all the boys, but he’s isn’t at there’s either. You remember where he wanted to go earlier today and head to the nearest park. The park is filled with children, enjoying themselves and enjoying the sun. You find him sitting on a bench with a little girl on his lap and she has a signed teddy bear from him. You walk closer to them; close enough to hear what they are talking about. “Do you have a girlfriend?” the little girl asks. “I do, she is the most perfect person in the world and I totally don’t deserve her. I messed up really bad, Annie,” he sighs. A small smile forms on your face, you walk closer to interject this cute moment but Louis next comment stops you. “I’m going to marry her one day, I swear on my life. I want to have kids with her. I want to spend my whole life with her,” he sighs, a smile playing on his lips. You clear your throat and both of them turn around. Louis puts the little girl on the ground and turns to you. “How much did you hear?” he asks. “Enough,” you reply, before jumping into his arms hugging him tightly. “We should keep this PG, since it’s a kids park,” you say, awkwardly. “Let’s go home then.” Cheeky Lou.
- Zayn: It’s you and Zayn’s 3 month anniversary and you’ve bought something really special for him. You wake up with no Zayn next to you, so you expect him to be in the kitchen cooking you something but the only smell, is the slight scent of his cologne on the t-shirt you’re wearing. You walk into the kitchen and find a post-it-note with Zayn’s writing on it. ‘Went to the studio, be back late. XOX ’ it read. You crumpled up the note and threw it at the bin, angrily. “How could he forget an anniversary!?” you yell to no one. Then another thought struck you. ‘What if he is secretly throwing you a party and he needs the boys help,’ you think to yourself, smiling a bit at the possibility. You happily make yourself busy by making breakfast and cleaning the house up a bit, the whole time thinking about what Zayn is doing at this moment. You start to get worried when it is five o’clock and he hasn’t showed up yet. When Zayn finally arrives home, it is nine o’clock at night. “Zayn, do you know what time it is?” you ask him sternly. “I told you I was going to be late in my note. You got my note, right?” he replies. “Yes, I got your note! Do you know what day it is!?” you yell at him, once you notice he doesn’t know what the event is. “Why are you yelling at me! It’s Tuesday!” “I can’t believe you forgot!” You storm out of the house in your track pants and get in the car. “What did I forget, (Y/N)!? I wouldn’t know if I can’t remember!” “Oh, only our 3 month anniversary!” you yell back with unenthusiastic sarcasm. His face drops with guilt and he buries his face in his hands. You scoff and drive away. “Actually, you know what!? You leave this is my house!” you yell at him. He mumbles something incomprehensible. “What! Spit it out, Zayn!” “I’m sorry,” he replies with regret but gets in his car and rives away. You storm into your house and collapse onto the ground and start crying. Your phone buzzes and you quickly open your phone. Your face drops in disappointment when you see that it isn’t a text but a tweet. ‘Omg! hw culd u brek Zaynes hert! Ur jst an ugly slag’ the text reads. The next tweet is a photo of you and Zayn arguing just a minute before. Then the hate comes crashing in about how you don’t deserve Zayn, how you’re only using him for his money and fame, how you’re an ugly bitch. The tears kept pouring as you run out of the house and into your car. You know this was a bad move because of the paparazzi but you had to go somewhere else. You drove to your best friend’s house and told her about the whole drama. She comforts you with ice cream and a sad movie so you have a different reason to cry. Your phone buzzes again and you quickly opening it, hoping its Zayn. ‘I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry..’ the text keeps going like that for a while until the last sentence. ‘I am the worst boy friend in the world, I love you, and I’m sorry and let me make it up to you.’ You think about the whole thing for a while. “He really is sorry,” your friend says sympathetically, tears’ still leaking from her eyes as the main character dies. You get up and run out of the door. “Yeah, (Y/N)! Go get your man!” she yells to you but the comment goes unnoticed as you race past people to get to your car. You race to Harry’s flat and race in without knocking. “Whoa, come in?” he laughs. “Is Zayn here!?” you yell. He denies and you race to Louis’ flat. The same thing happened. The same thing happened with Liam and Niall, so you run to your house. Zayn is sitting there with his face in his hands, quietly sobbing. “Zayn. I-,” he interrupts you and pulls you in for a hug. You hug back and in this hug, the unspoken words of ‘I’m sorry’ is transferred into feelings for each other.
I’ll have to do that one later. But I’ll definitely do it. Are you the same one that requested the tour cheating one?
Ok. I’ll do that but I don’t know if it will be good.